Comprehensive Lesson PlanJune 15, 2017
MACROENVIRONMENTJune 15, 2017
Write a 4–6-page reflective essay in which you assess a professional association’s code of conduct and apply it to your current or future workplace experience.
Identify a professional association that oversees people engaged in your chosen vocation, and locate the formal code of conduct statement endorsed by that association. Write a reflective essay in which you assess the profession’s code of conduct. Apply it to your current or future workplace experience, and discuss your plan for dealing with potential conflicts. Support your essay with research.
Consider the following in your essay:
- Summarize the features of this code and examine it critically. Are there vital ethical principles that it fails to mention? Does it overemphasize elements that are not really important? What large- or small-scale revisions might improve the code?
- Consider your own relationship with the code of conduct you have identified. As a working professional, which of the code’s principles will be most difficult for you to comply with? In what situations might your personal morality come into conflict with the strictures of professional ethics? How will you productively discuss these conflicts with employers, professional colleagues, and clients?
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Include a title page and a references page, formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- References: A typical paper will include support from a minimum of 3–5 references. You may use some of the materials recommended in the Resources, but you should also include support from your independent research of scholarly or professional materials.
- Length: A typical paper will be 4–6 typed, double-spaced pages in length.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.