Group Research Project (35 points and 20% of overall course grade)
Throughout this course, as a class we will discuss how Human Resource Management topics affect the decisions made and actions taken within a firm, and the subsequent impact on that firm’s performance. While we will only scratch the surface of many areas, it is important for students to understand some of the developing topics within the HRM world today.
Students will be divided into groups of 3 to 5 students. The group will be required to write a paper analyzing a situation or problem that HRM managers face today. Each group will also present its findings to the class.
Overall Project Goal:
Select a current, relevant topic. Research the topic and present your findings and assessment both in written and presentation form. Sample topics include:
- Ethics in HRM: Legal, Ethical and Privacy Issues
- Health-Care Benefits: Implications of the New Legislation for Employers
- HR Management in the 21st Century: What’s Ahead
- The Impact of Information Technology on HR Management: Opportunities and Challenges
- Labor-Management Relations in U.S.A: Does Collective Bargaining have a Role
- Human Resources in the Armed Forces
Groups will be formed the week of 1/27. Groups must select and notify the instructor of intended topic no later than 2/10. Topics are on a first come, first served basis. No two groups may duplicate topics.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers