Project 1: Brief reply questions - four questions – 10 marks every – Whole: 40 marks
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS PAGE CAREFULLY BEFORE WRITING YOUR ASSIGNMENT
THE SUBMISSION PORTAL & ASSIGNMENT DETAILS ARE LOCATED WITHIN THIS FOLDER
Due Date: 27th September (11:59 pm Australian Japanese Daylight Time (AEDT))
Marks: 40 marks (or 40% of the general consequence for this course)
Phrase restrict: All submissions mustn't exceed the given phrase limits.
Project received’t be marked after the given phrase restrict for query / half / total task has reached. For instance: If the given phrase restrict for an evaluation/ query is 300 phrases, something after 300 phrases + further 10% will NOT be marked. So, be very cautious when getting ready your evaluation. For any confusion concerning phrase limits, contact your course co-ordinator.
Late Submission of Project: As per College of Newcastle insurance policies, the marks for an evaluation merchandise submitted after the designated time on the due date, with out an authorised extension of time, shall be decreased by 10% of the attainable most mark for that evaluation merchandise for every day or half day that the evaluation merchandise is late.
Be aware: this is applicable equally to week and weekend days.
• You will need to full all four questions
• Every query has equal marks = 10
• Please learn by all four questions rigorously, after which reply the sub-questions fully. You should utilize the sub-questions as templates/sub-headings to write down your reply.
• Be certain that your responses have a correct construction with applicable sub-question numbers and constant referencing. Observe one referencing system all through.
• Every necessary assertion that's not your personal must be referenced, not simply the entire paragraph or part. Sentences that aren't your personal needs to be paraphrased.
• Full the referencing tutorial supplied within the course materials if you're not aware of what is predicted.
Query 1: Module 1: Overview and introduction to well being programs and coverage
In accordance with AIHW information (2019), Australians dwelling in rural and distant areas have a decrease life expectancy, increased burden of ailments, tough entry to well being providers, and poor healthcare service utilisation in contrast with folks dwelling in metropolitan areas.
‘Wealthy image diagram’ is a superb method to discover, establish, analyse, and outline a scenario/subject and specific it by an unstructured graphical diagram. A wealthy image helps to create a psychological mannequin and discover inter-relationships between completely different well being system elements. Wealthy image is often step one of programs considering and coverage growth. It's also used to derive a complete conceptual framework of initiatives.
Use A4 measurement paper to hand-draw a “rich-picture diagram” of all attainable well being system points utilizing the socio-ecological mannequin. You need to use graphics and textual content to attract the ‘wealthy image diagram’. Google ‘wealthy image’ to get some concepts and be artistic. It's okay if you're not good at drawing, it received’t have an effect on your marks.
Scan or put up the picture of this wealthy image diagram (7 marks) and write a quick clarification (250 phrases) of your diagram (three marks).
Marks shall be primarily based on the next standards:
• Hand drawn diagram (needs to be readable) – 1 mark
• Identifies determinants and elements related to the difficulty – three marks
• Logical movement and connections of all recognized determinants and micro-macro-level elements within the diagram – three marks
• Logical clarification of the diagram and evaluation of the difficulty (max 250 phrases) – three marks
No referencing is required for this job. Nonetheless, the rich-picture diagram needs to be your personal.
Query 2: Module 2: Paradigms of well being service provision
Tele-health – max 500 phrases
There was a big rise in Telehealthcare/Telemedicine for the reason that starting of the pandemic. The telehealth sector has evidenced a number of new initiatives to enhance the affected person’s expertise. Governments around the globe are investing in applied sciences associated to telehealth. Nonetheless, a number of medicolegal and safety points needs to be addressed earlier than telehealth turns into an integral a part of the well being system. Each nation will profit from telehealth and have their challenges.
Select one nation or analyse the scenario in your personal nation and reply the next questions:
• Listing 5 advantages of telehealth in your nation/nation of selection (max 250 phrases) - (5 marks)
• What are the 5 challenges of Telehealthcare in your nation/nation of selection that want pressing consideration? (max 250 phrases) - (5 marks)
Please give in-text references for all necessary statements.
Query three: Module three: Governance inside well being programs
Interventions to scale back corruption (max 500 phrases)
Corruption is a world downside and negatively impacts the event of a rustic. Corruption throughout the well being system is a wide-spread international subject. Until corruption is addressed, will probably be tough to enhance governance and obtain the specified results on affected person care. A number of interventions will help to scale back corruption. Nonetheless, the proof of most of those interventions stays weak.
Learn the abstract of an important Cochrane evaluation by Gaitonde et al (2016):
You may learn the complete report right here should you want additional data of a selected intervention (elective studying):
Reply the next questions:
• What do you suppose is essentially the most important well being system-related corruption subject in your nation/nation of selection? Why? (max 250 phrases) (5 marks)
• Which of the interventions talked about by Gaitonde et al may work in your nation/nation of selection to scale back this corruption? Present clarification in your reply (max 250 phrases) (5 marks)
Please give in-text references for all necessary statements.
Query four: Module four: Human sources for well being
Well being employees retention in rural and distant healthcare settings (max 500 phrases)
Well being care employees recruitment and retention in rural and distant healthcare settings is a world problem. Healthcare employees even have private and household issues (college, childcare, social life, lack of job alternatives for the partner, and so on.) that scale back their motivation to work in rural or distant healthcare settings.
For this job, select a rustic apart from your personal. Write a job commercial to recruit physician or a nurse to work in a rural and distant well being heart (a number of healthcare employees have left that location beforehand). You should utilize pictures or graphics for this job, be revolutionary.
Use the next subheadings:
• Job title (1 mark)
• In regards to the function (1 mark)
• In regards to the healthcare heart/facility (1 mark)
• Key obligations (2 marks)
• About you (1 mark)
• Why be a part of us? (three marks)
• Learn how to apply (1 mark)
No references are wanted for this job.