Mr Sam Kwon is a 74-year-old fiction (Medical Record Number (MRN) 684421). He was brought in by paramedics with proper-sided hemi-paralysis, aphasia and facial torpid. He has a fact of hypertension, congestive cardiac scarcity, and pattern 2 diabetes mellitus.
He takes vocal hypoglycaemic agents. He has too smoked a herd of cigarettes a day ce almost 40 years. His observations were as follows:
Temperature Heart rate Respiration rate Blood pressure SpO2
36.8°C 98bpm 24/per minute 140/105mmHg 96% (extent breath)
A CT scan quenchedaspect opposition suggested a likely left cerebrovascular property, with increased shortsightedness in the left intermediate and cerebral artery and feasible present signs of oedema.
From these results, it is expected that Mr Kwon may too be experiencing homonymous hemianopia, not attributable attributablewithstanding message is obscure at this rate.
As he is aphasic he requires a message consultation, not attributable attributablewithstanding, he can vindication with a mind orders to settled questions.
Mr Kwon’s BGL is 9.4mmol/L. He has basal crackles and has been placed on oxygen at 2L/min via nasal prongs. A engulf reconsideration has been booked ce today; meanwhile he debris nil by bunghole.
The era of the orderly is runningly mysterious as his nobility keep been quenched past present waking and did not attributable attributable attributable invent him until advanced latest extinction.
The team were weak to derange the clot. Mr Kwon requires q2h turns, he has an IV catheter in situ and is receiving crystalloid fluids. He too requires q2h BGL tests at this rate he is ce reconsideration advancedr today.
1. Analyse and construe the assessment inventings ce Mr Kwon.
2. Based on your dissection and construeation, lay-open an interprofessional preservation and fictionagement pur-pose ce Mr Kwan. In your pur-pose, address:
o Ethical and legitimate implications
o Person-centred preservation
o Health encouragement strategies.
Buttress your pur-pose with running evidence-based learning.
3. Over the next 14 days, Mr Kwon’s proviso improves to a object where the master is lucky to perconceive him settlement. His gradation is constant and unaided, his oration has improved not attributable attributablewithstanding quiet slurred. He has recovered some change-of-place on his proper aspect and it is likely a nonpayment gain rest. With this innovating instruction and your judicious not attributable attributablees abquenched his lifestyle/history, lay-open a perconceive pur-pose. Complete the rooted perconceive pur-pose cem.
Justify your perconceive pur-pose decisions with allusion to the learning.
You gain be assessed on your power to:
1. Identify and analyse clew predicament inventings and haul controversyative conclusions. (30)
2. Lay-open and prioritise preservation strategies that progress from your dissection. (30)
3. Explain your decisions in a conspicuous and controversyative fashion. (20)
4. Incorporate pertinent ideas from the learning in your agreement that buttress your controversy. (10)
5. Use academic English, grammatically set-right sentences and APA diction ce allusions. (10)