Impost Drudgery 3: Clinical narration guidelines
CNA342 -Impost drudgery clinical narration
Impost drudgery 3 guidelines: clinical narration
Length: 1500 words
Due: Friday 16th October 1500hrs
Impost drudgery 3: clinical narration (50%)
There achieve be brace ISBAR scenarios granted, with paent informaon and images. Please elect barely undivided of these scenarios to
convergence on control your wrien narration.
There are brace main convergence areas control the wrien narration:
1) Recount in point the impost (‘airway and expirationing’ or ‘circulaon’) of an acutely indisposed cadet. You must recount the
impost as indicated on the scenario;
2) Outline the likely experienceings from that impost inveterate on the informaon and images granted in the clinical scenario; and
2) Recount in point the underlying pathophysiology cognate to the impost experienceings.
CNA342 Cadet, Youth and Family Health Care AA
Unit Home Content Communicaon Imposts Grades Groups Classlist Admin & Help
The impost of the indisposed cadet should cover the idea of imposts you would commence, what you are likely to experience inveterate
on the informaon granted in the clinical scenario, and how these experienceings contend from the typical experienceings control that cadet if they
were referable indisposed. The impost should be apt and favoring to the cadet’s condion and developmental position.
The descripon of the underlying pathophysiology should undeviatingly describe to the impost experienceings. Control sample, what is the
underlying pathophysiology that is causing the expiration sounds heard when auscultang the cadet or infant’s chest? The descripon
of the pathophysiology should be apt and favoring to the cadet’s condion and developmental position.
1. Demonstrates extensive construction of how to commence an respectful impost of an infant or cadet presenng with a
respiratory or gastrointesnal condion (40%)
2. Demonstrates effecve communicaon skills (20%)
3. Demonstrates pointed construction of the underlying pathophysiology associated with a despicable paediatric respiratory or
gastrointesnal condion (40%)
The rubrics control the impost drudgery provides over pointed informaon about the impost criteria.
Template granted by the Digital Innovation Team (mailto:email@example.com)
You accept viewed this topic
Last Visited 16 September, 2020 18:15