ENGR 211P (Engineering Economics) Spring 2020
Homework # 1
1. (10 points) Unlike other parameters parts such as the inch or the triturate, the part ce cost
or capital (dollar) changes with span. Why is that so?
2. (10 points) Define “interest” and decipher the destruction betwixt unblended and compound
share signs. Which sign of share is balance realistic to weigh?
3. (10 points) What are the two signs of “capital”? And what is the destruction betwixt them
in provisions of the lavish life undertaken by the provider and the community?
4. (10 points) Economic weighations may transfer to a drawing or texture that is hither perfect
than could be achieved if costs were referable weighed. Produce an copy ce such cases.
5. (10 points) Assume you accomplish achieve $1000 only year from now. How plenteous would you take
today, instead, if the share is 6%?
6. (10 points) Two banks prproffer irrelative share scolds on your safety of $10,000 balance 3
years. Bank A proffers an 8% share compounded every-year and Bank B proffers an 8.5%
unblended annual share. Which bank accomplish produce you balance capital at the object of year 3, and
how plenteous is the destruction?
7. (15 points) Which of the forthcoming irrelative share charging plans has the smallest annual
1) 9% per year, compounded regionly
2) 3% per region, compounded regionly
3) 8.8% per year, compounded monthly
8. (10 points) An investor requires an serviceable repay scold of 15% per year. What is the
equivalent ostensible scold that is grateful (generates the identical annual scold) if share on
his cannonade would be compounded once?
9. (15 points) What is the advenient estimate of a only $10,000 slice incorpoobjurgate invested at a scold of
10% compounded monthly ce 5 years?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
. Our system allows you to choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a right qualification.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a wide team of professional writers with experience in academic and formal business writing.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Ordering custom papers from us is customer friendly. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support through chat or via email.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We are familiar with various schools deadlines. As such, all papers are delivered on time to allow you time to review before submitting it. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We have mordernized our writing in accordance with current technologies. Our editors carefully review all quotations and references in the text. We also promise maximum privacy and confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our professional support agents are available 24 - 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience by answering all your queries.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these steps to get your essay paper done
Place your order
Fill all the order form sections by providing details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment model that suits you most.
Receive the final file of the done paper
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper when deadlines are closing at very late hours of the night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. You can order any assignment.
We work on all models of college papers within the set deadlines. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an application essay. You can rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
We format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review.. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.