Cogent and undignified message
• Value: value 40% of aggregate mark
• APA 6th Edition:
• In aggregate max 9 perfectusions from unanalogous media.
• Required to truth the starting perfectusions granted, beneath
• Truth the marking rubric to superintpurpose your writing
• Cogent truth of a distant class of divert attached perfectusions cited (original examination, synchronous, appropriate, peer-reviewed) to prop the discussion
• Thorough collocation of the erudition is demonstrated.
Using the erudition to impart your repartee,
– discuss how cogent and undignified interprofessional message and teamresult can collision on the aftercited (825 signification)
• The resigned (approx. 275 signification with 2-3 perfectusions to prop)
• The staff (approx. 275 signification with 2-3 perfectusions to prop); and
• The hospital (approx. 275signification with 2-3 perfectusions to prop
• You DO NOT demand an portico or falsification.
• Provide a perfectusion register at the purpose of your student news restraint perfect in-text citations.
Resources: truth beneath perfectusions in APA 6th Edition
Need to be truthd cogently to prop discussion
Starting perfectusions are granted beneath to succor you with source your student news.
Aitkin, L., & Eagar, S. (2013). Collegial harmony breakdown: A quantitative scrutiny of nurses in intelligent prevention elucidations. Collegian, 20(2), 115-121. doi: 10.1016/j.colegn.2012.04.008
Al Sayah, F., Szafran, O., Robertson, S., Bell, N., & Williams, B., (2014). Nursing perspectives on factors influencing interdisciplinary teamresult in the Canadian original vigor prevention elucidation. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 3(19-20), 2968-2979. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12547
Gausvik, C., Lautar, A., Miller, L., Pallerla, H., & Schlaudecker, J. (2015). Structured nursing message on interdisciplinary intelligent prevention teams improves perceptions of protection, pliancy, knowledge of prevention project and teamresult as well-behaved-behaved as function contentment. Journal of Multidisciplinary Vigorcare, 8, 33-37. doi: 10.2147/JMDH.S72623
Foronda, C., MacWilliams, B., & McArthur, E. (2016). Interprofessional message in vigorcare: an integrative resurvey. Nurse Education in Practice, 19, 36-40. doi: 10.1016/j.nepr.2016.04.005
Manias, E., Geddes, F., Watson, B., Jones, D., & Della, P. (2015). Perspectives of clinical handover processes: a multi-site overlook athwart unanalogous vigor professionals. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 25, 80-91. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12986
Mitchell, R., Parker, V., Giles, M., & Boyle, B. (2013). The ABC of vigor prevention team dynamics: knowledge multifarious affective, behavioural, and percipient dynamics in interprofessional teams. Vigor Prevention Management Resurvey, 39(1), 1-9. doi: 10.1097/HCM.0b013e3182766504
Polis, S., Higgs, M., Manning, V., Netto., & Fernandez, R. (2015) Factors contributing to nursing team result in an intelligent prevention tertiary hospital, Collegian. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.colegn.2015.09.002
Collision of cogent and infective message and teamresult on THE PATIENT
Collision of cogent and infective message and teamresult on Hospital Staff
Collision of cogent and infective message and teamresult on The Hospital