* Logic * Derived from the Greek term LOGOS which instrument chiefly the term by which the interior cogitation is explicit and secondarily, the interior cogitation or argue itself (Baldemeca, et al.:1) * Generally defined as the experience of the laws and principles which command the argueing system * The experience and literature of emend thinking.
* It is the con-over of the principles and laws that command the system of argueing and interferences, ensuring nerve and ratification of arguments
Esthetic and Formal end of Logic
* Esthetic End * Refers to the theme solution to be presented to the ward * The esthetic end of logic, accordingly, to be premeditated by the catechumen are concepts and stipulations; judgments and propositions; syllogisms and interferences, the principles and laws of argumentation and fallacies, shapeless other * Nothing barring the theme subject the continuity as lessons * Formal End
* Considered the pristine end of the continuity for which the esthetic end of the corresponding con-over is knowing * It is a authoritative kindred of concepts and propositions with relation to powerful conclusion (Bauzon: 22) * Refers to nerve and emendness of argueing
Importance of Logic
1. The con-over of Logic develops in the catechumen the skills to argue quenched with classify, nerve, ratification, ratification and clarity.
2. The notice of Logic helps us to thwart us from committing cogent fault in the acts of thinking and argueing, over so in communicating. 3. It is a essential avoid in evaluating and intelligence other studies, over easily and intelligibly. 4. It is a machine in aculeated nerve and ratification of propositions and arguments. 5. It thwarts us from making conclusions grounded on counterfeit and favoring assumptions. 6. Logic contributes to the enlargement of the indivisible, values suitable the property of his vitality as polite as unity kindred. 7. Logic builds in the indivisible self-confidence, provides a impression of bearing and gives presumption of life in guide of one’s footing (Agapay:6)
Logic as a Experience
* Two implications
* That it is a substance of stereotyped notice
* That investigates, discovers, expresses, stereotyped and demonstrates the laws of emend thinking Logic as an Literature
* Logic guides man’s argueing so he can returns with classify and refreshment and withquenched fault in the constructive breath making determination of stipulations, propositions and interferences.