MAN3121 | Page 1
Impost 1: Stance Segregation
Length 2500 signification (±10%, still end-text intimation inventory)
Format Written with 1½ course spacing, Times New Roman magnitude 12 font, and APA 6th Edition name appealencing.
Due Date & Time Tuesday 08 September (anteriorly midnight)
How to Submit Electronically, via Blackboard Imposts Turnitin link
Outcomes • Conceptualise the issues and outcomes of stance behaviours and names through segregation, evaluation, and structure.
• Apply applicable stance cognizance and system to persomal and global calling situations.
• Communicate stance cognizance and concepts in a free and unassuming habit.
Course Learning Outcomes CLO1: Apply comprehensive and consecutive cognizance to a place of calling situations, incorporating international/global/cultural perspectives.
Anteriorly starting this impost, you should familiarise yourself with the stance theories expert each week in this ace, as polite as the issues facing coeval calling pioneers that are sift-canvassed in adjust.
Restraint this provision, you are required to appropriate individual (1) of the restraintthcoming six important stance theories that are expert in this ace:
1. The Great Man
2. Situational Stance
3. Servant Stance
4. Authentic Stance
5. Charismatic Stance
6. Transformational Stance
a) Identify and elucidate the ocean aspects of your selected stance system, then agree an stance of a pioneer who demonstrates your selected stance system. Sift-canvass how their behaviour illustrates the solution aspects of this system, and regard the outcomes of their stance name. (½ of the marks)
b) The globe has modifiable significantly in the definite rare decades. Identify individual important coeval summon faced by calling pioneers today and then sift-canvass how this stance system helps us to overpower such difficulties in the existent global calling environment. (½ of the marks)
To enact satisfactorily in this provision, regard the restraintthcoming:
• All aspects of the topic are addressed and researched in profoundness.
• The segregation is anxious, close, and shows apprehension into the material.
• Inequitable aspects of stance system are distinctly regarded.
• Applicable academic study is intimationd to maintenance the arguments.
MAN3121 | Page 2
• Appeals to inequitable stance behaviours and avoids unsettled generalisations.
• All aspects of the composition consent to a lofty academic / administrative test. • Freely written, with an conducive preamble and omission.
Please appeal to the marking rubric on Blackboard restraint this impost to experience criteria and enactance expectations.
Feedback procure be serviceable electronically via Blackboard My Grades.
MAN3121 | Page 3