What I need in this paper is just detailed summary (and critical comments on it not just summarising) of the pushed output hypothesis in Second language learning established first by Swain (1985).
I will attach some articles which Swain published plus one interesting article by another authors testing the output hypothesis. Also, try to find this article ” Task-based second language learning: the uses of the first language” written by Merrill Swain and Sharon Lapkin and include it as well.
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers