Follow these guidelines when completing this assignment.
1) Prepare a PowerPoint gift with orator notes between 25 slides, yet the heading and regard slides.
a. Orator Notes
b. Scholarly fitness and APA guidelines should be followed as available to PowerPoint slides.
c. Cite sources in APA cemat in the available slides and understand the APA cematted regard in your regard register slide(s) ‐ poverty 6 regards.
d. Spelling, grammar, and punctuation apportion level in bullet points and orator slides (e.g., extract marks, italics, verb firm, ceeseeing.).
e. Copyright and plagiarism guidelines apportion.
2) Topic: Syndromic Surveillance. Ce that technology, understand the subjoined discussions in the gift:
a. Insertion of Technology and Team – 20 points/8%
• Gift provides an insertion that:
o Describes the technology
o States a object ce manifestation of the technology in healthcare
o Establishes the negotiative drift ce the gift
b. Truth and Vulgar Manifestation – 30 points/14%
• Describe telling findings that prompted the harvest of the technology.
• Discuss the truth and vulgar manifestation of the technology in healthcare.
• Describe three goals of this technology’s implementation.
c. Contact on Healthcaution and Nursing – 40 points/16%
• Discuss contact on negotiative nursing exercise kindred to:
o Enduring protection
o Quality of caution measures/monitoring
o Risk management
o Privacy, confidentiality, and guarantee of enduring facts
o Effect on population among the region
o Ethical exercise
o Obedience with allowable and regulatory mandates
o Organizational infrastructure and operations
• Living discussions with examples & facts from vulgar appearance-based resources.
d. Three Advantages and Disadvantages – 40 points/16%
• Enduring’s perspective (e.g., enduring outcomes, protection, enduring/family pleasure)
• Nurse’s perspective (improves/hinders toil efficiency/safety)
• Healthcaution organization’s perspective (regulatory obedience, financial, ceeseeing.)
e. Controversy, Issues, Challenges, and Regulatory Implications – 30 points/14%
• How might issues outside the selected technology be addressed/solved?
• Provide statistically telling facts or appearance to living your findings.
f. Summary – 20 points/8%
• Key points
• Lessons conversant by the team
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
. Our system allows you to choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a right qualification.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a wide team of professional writers with experience in academic and formal business writing.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Ordering custom papers from us is customer friendly. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support through chat or via email.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
We are familiar with various schools deadlines. As such, all papers are delivered on time to allow you time to review before submitting it. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We have mordernized our writing in accordance with current technologies. Our editors carefully review all quotations and references in the text. We also promise maximum privacy and confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our professional support agents are available 24 - 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience by answering all your queries.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these steps to get your essay paper done
Place your order
Fill all the order form sections by providing details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment model that suits you most.
Receive the final file of the done paper
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper when deadlines are closing at very late hours of the night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. You can order any assignment.
We work on all models of college papers within the set deadlines. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an application essay. You can rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
We format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review.. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.