Examining the historical lens of gifted education
The major problem with this chapter is the” writing way”, it is not an academic writing, “PhD thesis” the main comments about it are the following:
1. Introductions in each section, needs to give the reader an idea where are we and what we doing here
2. Linking between the paragraphs and the sections.
3. The ideas are there but not clear. Need to highlight and write about them again and again.
4. Delete these not related ideas or statements, or paragraph.
5. Weak of referencing, add solid references to each Concept,”Theme” to support the importance of these concepts “themes”.
The concepts”themes” are 5 major concepts ”themes” as the following:
1. Knowledge, Needs 3 new solid references. 2. Intelligence, Needs 3 new solid references. 3. Wisdom. Needs 3 new solid references. 4. Emotional intelligence. Needs 5 new solid references 5. Spiritual intelligence. Needs 5 new solid references 6. Moral intelligence. Needs 5 new solid references
6. Arguing weak and not supporting with evidences!
7. Change the words from “theme” to concept.
In this stage” this chapter” have to focus and answer the following research questions:
1. What are the major educational concepts, between Western scholarship and traditional Islamic scholarship
2. What is the contribution of Islamic scholarship in Western scholarship
3. What contribution to thinking about gifted education comes from a traditional Islamic perspective.
4. What is the balance of influences (Western and Islamic) that Saudi educational system needs for a good policy on gifted education………….
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers